Re: ITL release

Ayman Negm writes:
 > The Itl lib package is clean and ready for upload, but the itool package
 > need a manpage for ireminder.pl.
 > <lintian output>
 >
 > W: itools: binary-without-manpage ireminder.pl
 > N:
 > N:   Each binary in /usr/bin, /usr/sbin, /bin, /sbin or /usr/games should
 > N:   have a manual page
 > N:
 > N:   Note, that though the `man' program has the capability to check for
 > N:   several program names in the NAMES section, each of these programs
 > N:   should have its own manual page (a symbolic link to the appropriate
 > N:   manual page is sufficient) because other manual page viewers such as
 > N:   xman or tkman don't support this.
 > N:
 > N:   Refer to Policy Manual, section 12.1 for details.
 >
 > </lintian output>

I'm aware of this, but I wasn't sure that it's an upload
requirement. I thought a bug report on this should be enough for
now. If that's not the case, we could either make one fast (Nadim?),
or maybe I shall move the ireminder.pl script to the
/usr/share/doc/itools/example/ folder as a temp/ugly workaround.

Also the control file refers to ireminder as ipreminder (oops..). and
the debinstall process in Makefile.in had a duplicate line (nothing
critical). I corrected both these bugs in CVS and I suggest you use
the new files.

http://cvs.arabeyes.org/viewcvs/projects/itl/itl_cvs_snapshot_20041229180048.tar.gz?tarball=1

Salaam,
Thamer Mahmoud