Re: ITL release

--- Thamer Mahmoud <thamer at newkuwait dot org> wrote:

[snip snip]

> In any case, I just made a final update to get rid of the -m32 flag,
> and the lib is now ready for a 0.6.3 release.

I've just uploaded itl_libs-0.6.3 [1] as well as itl_itools-0.6.1 [2]
to sf.net; the next step is to make sure these get included into
debian's APT repository (Ayman/Thamer, I'll leave that in your hands).

[1] http://sf.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=34866&release_id=292932
[2] http://sf.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=34866&release_id=292985

Salam & Thanks.