[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: ITL release
- To: Development Discussions <developer at arabeyes dot org>
- Subject: Re: ITL release
- From: Nadim Shaikli <shaikli at yahoo dot com>
- Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2004 15:37:54 -0800 (PST)
- Comment: DomainKeys? See http://antispam.yahoo.com/domainkeys
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; b=HxpTR8rrwDzFcT/qUocLG/oyy4LczJJPETlRJ977CN2xqy4sOorX7xkBE6xHYCHIjyXC/pFjzJgac4Jt+JZYRt0+umlfL9N56jmakpjka72FezoT5MfqllRTlt0ZZJi3udkOwRocT4lhSvAVljUOxwd9jCpsy6udvLind7aGhrg= ;
--- Thamer Mahmoud <thamer at newkuwait dot org> wrote:
> In any case, I just made a final update to get rid of the -m32 flag,
> and the lib is now ready for a 0.6.3 release.
I've just uploaded itl_libs-0.6.3  as well as itl_itools-0.6.1 
to sf.net; the next step is to make sure these get included into
debian's APT repository (Ayman/Thamer, I'll leave that in your hands).
Salam & Thanks.
Do you Yahoo!?
Dress up your holiday email, Hollywood style. Learn more.