Re: ITL release

On Fri, Dec 24, 2004 at 11:30:18AM -0800, Nadim Shaikli wrote:

> There are two aspects to ITL, there is the lib (termed ITL-libs) and the
> tools (termed ITL-itools) [1].  I think Thamer (and I don't mean to speak
> for him :-) would be the person you are looking for in terms of maintenance.
> Thamer, ITL's maintainer and champion, has already added all the necessary
> debian code to create a proper .deb library package for ITL-libs.  What is
> left is to package (or debianize) the 'itools' arm of ITL so that both can
> be fully release in unison.
>
> [1] http://www.arabeyes.org/project.php?proj=ITL
I downloaded it already, itl 0.6.2 become cleaner than 0.6.1 <duck>
Thamer or whoever want to maintain it neet to file [1] ITP ‘Intent To Package'
bug report, and drop me a line where I can the package stuff
'itlXyZ-Y.diff' and the package source so that I can rebuild it and upload.

Salam
	Ayman
Ayman Negm
PGP-key: 0x63E8BE82
Fingerprint: CFB5 5773 4D19 1507 C4B0  A38A 27FE A5D1 63E8 BE82