[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: ITL release
- To: developer at arabeyes dot org
- Subject: Re: ITL release
- From: Nadim Shaikli <shaikli at yahoo dot com>
- Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2004 11:30:18 -0800 (PST)
- Comment: DomainKeys? See http://antispam.yahoo.com/domainkeys
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; b=mWqBDrLM+WEqBK6Opa4GCo9JLnhYB2fmTxforiR4H7RnI4+gcJVL6K0fCmSq+rONQ3R7e12mNFuop9UsGsKVzRAZ9jXuTqWYIwKPhweOrUTB3ud6swJxJ1dLgaph8KyrcuH/rOsW7LiIu/wYW4hQOnze5d3OiQqaoOVgqe5ewXE= ;
--- Ayman Negm <a dot negm at gmx dot de> wrote:
> Is there anyone who is willing to maintain the packages? I am ready to
> upload; if there is no one who wants to maintain it, then it'll take
> time for me to package it because I have never packaged libs for debian.
There are two aspects to ITL, there is the lib (termed ITL-libs) and the
tools (termed ITL-itools) . I think Thamer (and I don't mean to speak
for him :-) would be the person you are looking for in terms of maintenance.
Thamer, ITL's maintainer and champion, has already added all the necessary
debian code to create a proper .deb library package for ITL-libs. What is
left is to package (or debianize) the 'itools' arm of ITL so that both can
be fully release in unison.
Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Mail - You care about security. So do we.