Re: Prayer Times C code ported to Java

Dear Sir,

This does not answer your question, but I had to share my thoughts with you.

After trying to do the same thing myself, I learn't it is not a good
idea to port it natively. you will have to keep porting the changes
Thamer (the programmer who wrote it in C) makes in his C code. After a
while, it gets tiring.

You could have just SWIG (swig.org) to compile a DLL or an SO file.

Regards,
moazzam