Re: [mule-aist:01306] Re: Fwd: Re: a software library for multilingualisation

--- TAKAHASHI Naoto <ntakahas at m17n dot org> wrote:
> The demonstration program used Cyberbas.ttf to render Arabic.  I
> checked the font and found that TAH lacks the 'medi(al)' feature.  So
> it must be a bug of the font, not of our algorithm.  :-)
>
> I installed the Riwaj.ttf font for the demonstration program.  Now you
> can see the TAH letter rendered correctly.

Excellent :D
Two questions (sorry if they are dumb ones):
1. Are there any special fonts _only_ that can be used with this script?
2. What's the license for this script - at least when it comes to production?

=====
regards,
Ossama Khayat