Re: ITL release

--- Thamer Mahmoud <thamer at newkuwait dot org> wrote:
> Nadim Shaikli writes:
>  > Thamer, with the recent bug fix to the ITL-lib (for Asr time calculation)
>  > should we release a 0.6.1 or 0.7 release ?  If you don't forsee a need
>  > or expect alot more coding to the ITL-lib (not sure what road-map you
>  > have in mind and how much more functionality can be added in), then maybe
>  > a 0.7 release is more logical.
>  >
>  > Seems like the bug is a serious enough thing to force a release, no ?
>
> I think a new release numbered 0.6.1 is more appropriate (for the same
> reason given by Elzubeir).

Fair enough, I'll release something today/tomorrow then.  I've added ITL
to freshmeat btw (we'll now just need to get .deb files and we're pretty
much set as far as releases are concerned).

> As for future releases, I'm planning to add more documentation and
> comments to the prayer part, and other small features as well, but
> nothing major.

Great - we'll have to make sure that a 1.0 is released when
you feel you are done with your additions.  The date converter
(specifically Umm-Alqura) needs attention prior to that 1.0 release.