Error compiling BiCon 0.20

Salam,
Trying to compile BiCon 0.20 I get the following message:
ossama at debian:~/cvs/projects/bicon$ ./bootstrap
Usable autoreconf found, running
configure.ac:23: error: possibly undefined macro: AC_PROG_LIBTOOL
      See the Autoconf documentation.
autoreconf: /usr/bin/autoconf failed with exit status: 1

My system is debain sid/testing and I have autotools, m4, and fribidi.
Any thing wrong?

=====
regards,
Ossama Khayat