Re: If someone know about PHP Prayertime for websites

Salam,

i've done a rough translation of the prayertime calculation based on a previous
release of itl. This is what i'm using at www.islaminhannover.de . I'll be
working on a fresh translation including the astro-thingies. However it should
be pointed out, that this translation is very rough, so don't expect any objects
or any documentation on the whole code, since it is just a dirty-but-running
solution.

I think the official policy of arabeyes.org (ask the core-members for detail) is
to use the same c-library with a php(-Zend)-wrapper for php-usage. I was looking
into that and still didn't get far.

Salam.

Omar