[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: ITL ready for release ?
- To: Development Discussions <developer at arabeyes dot org>
- Subject: Re: ITL ready for release ?
- From: Thamer Mahmoud <thamer at newkuwait dot org>
- Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2004 20:17:27 +0300
Nadim Shaikli writes:
> Thamer, are you OK with a release of both ITL-lib and ITL-itools ?
> Do please let me know since I think we've been in testing mode (with minimal
> feedback mind you) for awhile now.
> - Nadim
I have made a final update to ipraytime to support the latest changes
that went into the lib some time ago. I think both the tools/lib are
now ready for a new release.
For the prayer part, I can only think of a single unresolved issue
that I will look into for future releases (and shouldn't stop a
release from happening now, IMO):
- The problem mentioned by Abdulhaq here  regarding the global
variable "Astro astro". From what I understand, support for static
building might help with reproducing this.