[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [i18n] Can we have multiple arabic fonts packages on Mandrake
- To: Munzir Taha <munzirtaha at newhorizons dot com dot sa>
- Subject: Re: [i18n] Can we have multiple arabic fonts packages on Mandrake
- From: Thierry Vignaud <tvignaud at mandrakesoft dot com>
- Date: Fri, 06 Aug 2004 12:07:09 +0200
- Cc: Development Discussions <developer at arabeyes dot org>
- Organization: Mandrakesoft
- User-agent: Gnus/5.110002 (No Gnus v0.2) Emacs/21.3 (gnu/linux)
Munzir Taha <munzirtaha at newhorizons dot com dot sa> writes:
> > > I have just uploaded three nice rpms on
> > > ftp://ftp.linux-mandrake.com/incoming ;)
> > >
> > > fonts-ttf-arabic-kacst-1.6.3-1mdk.src.rpm
> > > fonts-ttf-arabic-arabeyes-1.1-1mdk.src.rpm
> > > fonts-ttf-arabic-farsi-0.4-1mdk.src.rpm
> > i've uploaded them in contribs.
> > i'll alter gi/perl-install/share/rpmsrate so that it installs the
> > right fonts for arabic
> I checked and found you have done it. Really thanks.
> I thought contribs are packages that won't be on the official CD's,
a subset is included as Mandrake/RPMS3 on the CDs.
this subset is made of:
- manually choosen packages
- packages which are explicitely referenced in
so they'll be included on the cd set
> No, the farsi fonts contains nicb arabic glyphs but not urdu so
> include it with the ar locale also, please.