[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [i18n] Can we have multiple arabic fonts packages on Mandrake
- To: Development Discussions <developer at arabeyes dot org>
- Subject: Re: [i18n] Can we have multiple arabic fonts packages on Mandrake
- From: Behdad Esfahbod <behdad at cs dot toronto dot edu>
- Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2004 01:44:13 -0400
- Cc: Thierry Vignaud <tvignaud at mandrakesoft dot com>
We appreciate it if you rename fonts-ttf-arabic-farsi to
On Fri, 6 Aug 2004, Munzir Taha wrote:
> On Yaum al-Khamees 18 Jumaada al-Thaani 1425 16:31, you wrote:
> > Munzir Taha <munzirtaha at newhorizons dot com dot sa> writes:
> > > I have just uploaded three nice rpms on
> > > ftp://ftp.linux-mandrake.com/incoming ;)
> > >
> > > fonts-ttf-arabic-kacst-1.6.3-1mdk.src.rpm
> > > fonts-ttf-arabic-arabeyes-1.1-1mdk.src.rpm
> > > fonts-ttf-arabic-farsi-0.4-1mdk.src.rpm
> > i've uploaded them in contribs.
> > i'll alter gi/perl-install/share/rpmsrate so that it installs the
> > right fonts for arabic
> I checked and found you have done it. Really thanks.
> I thought contribs are packages that won't be on the official CD's, no?
> > i guess fonts-ttf-arabic-farsi should onlt be installed for "fa"
> > locale, not "ar" and "ur" ones?
> No, the farsi fonts contains nice arabic glyphs but not urdu so include it
> with the ar locale also, please.