[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Fwd: [Bug 148732] - cursor movenmet is not correct in gedit when I type Arabic text.
- To: Development Discussions <developer at arabeyes dot org>
- Subject: Fwd: [Bug 148732] - cursor movenmet is not correct in gedit when I type Arabic text.
- From: Munzir Taha <munzirtaha at newhorizons dot com dot sa>
- Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2004 05:39:34 +0000
- Organization: New Horizons
- User-agent: KMail/1.6.1
Can you please test and vote?
------- Additional Comments From munzirtaha at newhorizons dot com dot sa 2004-08-05
22:11 ------- I compiled glib-2.5.0 pango-1.5.1 atk-1.6.1 (1.7 couldn't be
downoaded from the gtk.org) gtk+-2.5.0 and was able to reproduce the bug
with gtk-demo but with 3+ lines not 2 lines as tested in gtk-2.2. We are
I also noticed that the cursor jumps to different places sometimes even with
the same text!
Also note that this gtk-demo version supports wrapping on. Thansk Owen Taylor
for letting me compile gtk+ for the first time in my life ;)
Munzir Taha PGP Key available
gpg --recv-keys --keyserver www.mandrakesecure.net F0671821
Telecommunications and Electronics Engineer
Linux Registered User #279362 at http://counter.li.org
Mandrake Club member
Maintainer of the Open Arabic Bugs Project at
CIW Designer, ICDL, MOUS
New Horizons CLC