Re: u2ps - Is there any Arabic mail archives?

On Wed, 21 Apr 2004 12:30:13 -0700 (PDT)
Nadim Shaikli <shaikli at yahoo dot com> wrote:

> --- Yukihiro Nakai <ynakai at redhat dot com> wrote:
> >
> > http://bonobo.gnome.gr.jp/~nakai/u2ps/
>
> BTW: you might consider starting a bona-fide project page for
>      this wonderful app (a google search for 'u2ps' lead me
>      no where :-)  We just want to make sure this app sticks
>      around and gets included in all the right places/distros.

I think it's important to be google friendly, too. I've got other UPS
hardwares for Japanese page.

I want to name it as gnome-u2ps to avoid it, and use gnome-announce
list for future new release. For that purpose, i18n basic works might
be neccessary. Nobody could disagree if users gave more welcome it
than Ximian, more internationalized than their product.

Otherwise, I will use other long name to identify.

--
Nakai