Re: [i18n] Mandrake l10n to Arabic

savah al hair!
I would say more then 3 months, since I have this new mail for more then that
time....

anyway, if you use acca (accon whatever) my patch is useless. unless arabic
shaping in incorporated into fribidi (as it should be in last march, this is
what I have been hearing since December), not usable for you.

Well.... what do you want to know about this hack?

ביום חמישי, 15 באפריל 2004, 02:26, נכתב על ידי Youcef Rabah Rahal:

--

diego, kde-il translation team