[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: u2ps - Is there any Arabic mail archives?
- To: Development Discussions <developer at arabeyes dot org>
- Subject: Re: u2ps - Is there any Arabic mail archives?
- From: Ossama Khayat <okhayat at yahoo dot com>
- Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2004 04:19:42 -0700 (PDT)
--- Yukihiro Nakai <ynakai at redhat dot com> wrote:
> I'm developing i18n text/mail printing filter like a2ps at
> And now 0.0.2 released with Arabic shaping and Bidi support.
I really like the output as PDF as it seems so clean. Anway, for what it's
worth, here are some comments:
- Letters are borken on harakat (tashkeel or umlaut).
- Words at the end of the line are broken into separate lines, i.e. last one
two letters that don't fit on the same line, are put separately on a new line.
- In the title up, the Arabic word 'April' has not shaping at all.
Other than this, it's really cool.
> For further development and support, I need thousand of real mails written in
> real Arabic.
> I've seen several Arabic sites but cannot follow Arabic links to find Arabic
> mailing lists.
> Could anyone know the nice site I can get them?
Sorry, I don't know of any list ;|
Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Tax Center - File online by April 15th