Prayer update (and I'm back!)

Assalamu Alaykom,

Sorry for the hiatus. My "trip" took longer than expected, and
after a long absence, more catching up on many things had to be
done. :/

All thanks to Nadim and Samy for their great work on the ITL project.
>From what I understand, these are the tasks that needs to be dealt
with at the moment. If needed, please update me on this and let me
know of any other tasks.

** The libitl man-page: I will work on it as promised and have
   something ready in the next few days Inshallah.

** "prayer.c" cleanup: The intention of this is to make the
   implementation easier to understand as well as to deal with similar
   issues raised by Ayman Negm in an older post of his. Thanks Ayman.
   http://lists.arabeyes.org/archives/developer/2004/March/msg00246.html

** Write a TODO list for future improvements.

As always, this is a good time for everyone's feedback. Any
suggestions or comments regarding the prayer code are highly
appreciated.

Regards,
Thamer Mahmoud