Re: Developer Guide (in effect)

From: Youcef Rabah Rahal <rahal at arabeyes dot org>

On Tuesday 13 April 2004 20:17, ahmad khalifa wrote:
> i havent read the new developer-Guide, but
> i dont think minibidi needs autotools, does it ?

Well, if it's going to be released, yes. It should be anyway a 30 minutes job
to get autotools working on miniBidi I suppose.

what do u mean by going to be released ? do u mean in binary form (.SO and .DLL) ? because i thought that it was released by being on cvs. thats why i think it doesnt need any compile script.

i havent thought of the dynamic library stuff. but if its going to get released as
dynamic lib. then a simple makefile should take care of the job. right ?

i'll read the dev-guide soon. and see what i have to do.

ak.