Final Patch & Testing CP-1256

i have done some modifications on simon's patch and commited to cvs the new patch is here: http://cvs.arabeyes.org/viewcvs/projects/external/putty/

this patch is the end (hopefully) of Phase-1.

i removed the file arabic.c and shaping is now done by do_shaping() in
minibidi. i didnt remove arabic from the file Recipe. im sorry if i broke
anything, or forgot to diff anything.

i added CP-1256 support, which complicated the shaping code a bit, so
i'll keep that CP-1256 code (and CP-1255)  only in putty's patch, not in
adawat's subproject.

btw: minibidi's Licence is available here, if you'd like to check it. its MIT.
http://cvs.arabeyes.org/viewcvs/projects/adawat/minibidi/

btw2: out of curiosity, where do the composing chars get dropped ?

now, arabeyes Testers where are you ?? we need to test CP-1256 and
CP-1255 support. all that looked fine to me.
the new .exe is here (with cp-1256)
http://www.toomuchcookies.net/~arabeyes/putty-6.7.exe

ak.