[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: an errata and BiDi text printing ToDo
- To: Development Discussions <developer at arabeyes dot org>
- Subject: Re: an errata and BiDi text printing ToDo
- From: Mohammed Elzubeir <elzubeir at arabeyes dot org>
- Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2004 11:53:22 +0400
- Organization: Arabeyes Project
On Sat, 2004-04-10 at 09:22, Munzir Taha wrote:
> I meant to say the -font option is not supported in txtbdf2ps.pl. The line
> should read
> -bdf=BDFfile.bdf instead of -font=/PATH/PATH/PATH/font.ttf \
Hrmm you are right. It seems that the option has been dropped at some
point. It _was_ there, since I used it in the past.
> Here is the error msg I got upon the execution
> $ ./txtbdf2ps.pl -font /usr/share/fonts/ttf/ \
> arabic/KacstDecorative.ttf arabic_file
> Reading BDF font...
> Input does not look like a BDF font.
Yeah. What I see now is that they expect you to convert TTF fonts to BDF
with ttf2bdf  and then use the -bdf option. I fixed it in the
Arabeyes Wiki