Re: we need a new arabbix release

On Thursday 08 April 2004 07:12 pm, Anmar Oueja wrote:
> Hello:
>
> Here is a list of small tasks that needs to be figure out to solve some
> bugs for Arabbix:
>

> - Bug # 99. What should I pass mozilla on startup to get it to detect
> the locale and show the proper interface ?

Very interesting point. I used to think that for mozilla and similar
applications one can only switch the interface from the application menus be
design. If there is a way. I will be watching ...

--

Mandrake Club member
Maintainer of Mandrake Arabization Project Status
http://www.arabeyes.org/download/documents/distro/mdkarabicsupport.html
CIW Designer, ICDL, MOUS
New Horizons CLC
Riyadh, SA