we need a new arabbix release

salam anmar,
As you noticed, we'll arrange an install feast, there'll be live CDs
to demonstrate and give away. Arabbix is the 1st of them, but as you
know, arabbix have some remaining issues.
Now we need a new release, and i'm ready to help as much as I can,
I'm a debian guy as you know, And I've remastered morphix once.
But please please please this must be done :|

-- Katoob Main Developer
Linux registered user #224950, ICQ #58475622
Read http://www.fsf.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html
Version: 3.1
t? 5? !X R? tv-- b+@ DI D+ G-- e++>+++ h-->++ !r y?