Re: Kuran for Java

Assalamu Alaikum,

Nadim Shaikli wrote:
Great.  I reiterate my earlier questions though of why you didn't take
up Arabeyes' offer to host this project ...

I did, but there was a pending affirmation from the Quran project maintainers. See:
http://lists.arabeyes.org/archives/developer/2004/March/msg00130.html

... build upon what is already
in Arabeyes' CVS (there is already a Java application there being worked
on my Mr. Ahmed El-Helw).

http://cvs.arabeyes.org/viewcvs/projects/quran/jquran/

I know. Please, look at my answer mail to Ahmed El-Helw for more information.

Are you adamant about not doing this on Arabeyes ?  And how do your
plans (and implementation goals) differ from those that relate to the
Java client being worked-on on Arabeyes ?  Have you talked to Ahmed
about his plans in hopes of working together ?

See above.

Salam, Riyad Preukschas