Re: (no subject)

On Sunday 04 April 2004 19:16, BOUHLEL Noureddine wrote:
> Mohammed Yousif wrote:
> >  Great work!
> >  The idea is not to put it for download, it's about _you_ using Arabeyes'
> >  various facilities and gathering more interest for your work. It's also
> >  about making one central place for all those similar projects. Let's say
> >  a new translation is available, it's automatically available for all
> > those similar projects.
> >  However, if you don't think you will benefit from doing this, I won't
> >  (of course) force you to do.
> >

> Salam,
> OK how can i do all this  facilities ?

  So, you decided to move your work to Arabeyes? GREAT!
  Now, you should first apply for a CVS account by writing to
  contact (at) arabeyes (dot) org.
  Then import your work to projects/quran/webquran or whatever
  name you see appropriate.
  Thanks for sharing this and I hope this will give a boost to your
  work.