Re: (no subject)

On Thursday 01 April 2004 09:49, nobo728x at free dot fr wrote:
> salam,
> I have the some problème with  webquran  (quran.linuxtunisie.com) , i 'am
> not exactly in same problematic
> because my application is not an client side application but a server
> application and it  dosen't use libquran
> because i use php, is possible to write an php mod that use libquran but i
> think is  better to use an mysql db
> than xml file data source,  i use also  speex  file   that  are  palyed
> using an java applet   : the client can
> listen to quran whithout having the speex codec on his computer ( it must
> have an JRE (1.3.1  or later on his PC))
> if there person who are interest on this code (java + sql + php +
> javascript + html : quran.linuxtunisie.com )
> i can  upload an zip file on quran.linuxtunisie.com site
>
> salam

  Great work!
  The idea is not to put it for download, it's about _you_ using Arabeyes'
  various facilities and gathering more interest for your work. It's also
  about making one central place for all those similar projects. Let's say
  a new translation is available, it's automatically available for all those
  similar projects.
  However, if you don't think you will benefit from doing this, I won't
  (of course) force you to do.