Re: ITL project

On Thu, Oct 30, 2003 at 04:10:14PM -0800, Ahmad Twaijry wrote:

Salam,

> I have just cvs the best library for Hijry date and prayer time to cvs.arabeyes.org
> ( http://cvs.arabeyes.org/viewcvs/projects/itl/ )

The best no less, eh? That leaves little room for improvement ;) Ok,
seriously  though -- we do need to re-ogranize the structure of CVS as
per nadim's post after my discussion with him. However, I need you to
let me know exactly where you want files to be. I can make generic moves
and then you end up not knowing where things should be.

As it is, I will assume that you have:

itl/
  lib/alqrah.cpp
  lib/hujrah.cpp
  program/ah-date.cpp
  program/prayer.cpp

Also, please do create a proper automated compilation/installation
process. Makefiles at a minimum ;)

> [..]
>

> Right now I am trying to support the other prayer algorithms (http://www.islamicfinder.org/HelpPrayCalArabic.html)
> and after that I will insh'a Allah start making the GUI
>

> I hope if Mohammed can update the page http://www.arabeyes.org/project.php?proj=ITL
> (or make me the maintainer :) )

And maintainer you are. Now, let's please keep this discussion on the
'developer' list (as it seems to be more relevant). So I am replying
only to the 'developer' list.

Regards