Re: Katoob on FreeBSD

On Fri, Oct 31, 2003 at 02:15:11PM +0100, georg dot wagner at ubs dot com wrote:
> Hallo,
>
> I was finally able to compile Katoob on FreBSD 4.8. Since FreeBSD-Versions below 5.0 do not have a getopt_long in their libc an additional library ( -lgnugetopt ) has to be linked against katoob.
>
> I would be glad, if this could be added in the configure script.

Salam,

I am not responsible for Katoob but I think it would be more appropriate
if you post this to the 'developer' list. Katoob's author is Mohammed
Sameer (being Cc'd right now). We also have the FreeBSD Ports project
(http://www.arabeyes.org/project.php?proj=freebsd-ports) which is aimed
at providing FreeBSD ports of Arabeyes (and other Arabic-related)
projects into an 'arabic' category for FreeBSD. This project is
maintained by Samy Bahra (also Cc'd).

Regards