Re: Katoob does not recognise ar_EG.UTF-8 locale

On Thu, Oct 09, 2003 at 02:01:03AM -0700, Anmar Oueja wrote:
> Hello Mohmmed:

Hi,

> in Arabbix 0.6 (to be released very very soon) katoob is not switching
> to arabic when i use ar_EG.UTF-8 . could you please commend why . It did
> when used ar_IN ?

That's strange! Is this happening with katoob only or with any other
app. ??

> Is there anything i can do to fix that... I can not change the locale so
> my fix will have to be on katoob package itself.
What's the locale you are using ??
what's there in /usr/share/locale/ ?
and /usr/share/locale/ar ??

sadely I can't wget arabbix as I'm using dial up !

--
-- Katoob Main Developer