[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [emacs-bidi] Bidi inclusion status
- To: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at elta dot co dot il>, Development Discussions <developer at arabeyes dot org>
- Subject: Re: [emacs-bidi] Bidi inclusion status
- From: Ossama Khayat <okhayat at yahoo dot com>
- Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2003 16:07:19 -0700 (PDT)
- Cc: emacs-bidi at gnu dot org
I was so glad this got back to activity (here at
least). Also, more glad to see the progress for
BIDI/Arabic inclusion in
I remember I transalted an Arabic tutorial of Emacs,
but didn't have the chance to test it out though.
Seems like I'll try to find it and try it out
Keep on the excellent work :)
--- Eli Zaretskii <eliz at elta dot co dot il> wrote:
> > Date: Sun, 5 Oct 2003 09:49:36 -0700 (PDT)
> > From: Nadim Shaikli <shaikli at yahoo dot com>
> > On 11 Sep 2003 20:28:11 +0200, Eli Zaretskii
> > >
> > > Done (in a separate private email).
> > I (along with various others) would be more than
> happy to test any code
> > if need be (just an FYI).
> Handa-san is trying to use my code in the bidi-aware
> Unicode branch.
> I hope what I wrote will help his efforts, rather
> than be an
> obstacle ;-)
> Developer mailing list
> Developer at arabeyes dot org
Do you Yahoo!?
The New Yahoo! Shopping - with improved product search