Bidi inclusion status

On 9 Sep 2003 08:32:34 +0900 (JST), Kenichi Handa wrote:
> About a month ago, I made a branch emacs-unicode-2 from HEAD
> and started to work on synchronizing codes of emacs-unicode
> branch to HEAD in that new branch.
>
> I've just finished the work and committed the changes.

[snip snip]

> I hope this branch can be merged into HEAD before the HEAD
> branch is changed drastically.
>
> To Eli,
>
> I'll start merging emacs-bidi code into emacs-unicode-2
> branch soon.  Please send me your BIDI reordering code.

-and-

On 11 Sep 2003 20:28:11 +0200, Eli Zaretskii wrote:

> Done (in a separate private email).

I (along with various others) would be more than happy to test any code
if need be (just an FYI).  What is the current status of Bidi inclusion
and has it been merged into HEAD.  I do recall there was a concerted
effort (check emacs-bidi archives) to get this code included ASAP and
thus the question.

Regards,