Qamoos

Nadim,

Here is my wish list for Qamoos.

1) I wish I can modify a def or add a word or 2 on the fly. I wish
I can do this without commiting a 6000 words file for one or 2 words.

2) I have no problem CVS'ing bad_words or new_words since it is
a stram of words and I do them sequentially so cvs is well suited for
the  job.

3) Qamoos is long term and new_words or bad are temporary. Please
note after new_words life with Qamoos will be maintenance as opposed
to adding new batches or files like new_words.

Regards,
--
Ahmad Al-rasheedan (http://webhost.fasttelco.com/asr)