Re: shaping code in C

--- Mohammed Sameer <uniball at gmx dot net> wrote:
> This is a *port* of Nadim's shaping code to C
> I wrote this a while ago, promissed Nadim to clean it, But i didn't find
> time till now.
>
> Maybe it's not perfect or required, But maybe anyone'll make use of it.

The more code we have, the more likely we are to have more people looking
into it (everyone seems biased on the language they'd like to use :-)

You might want to correct a minor bug below (the one I recently corrected
myself in my code - btw, my perl code works under 5.6.0 only and I will
make changes to upgrade it to 5.8.0 (minor stuff really)).  I've been
toying with creating a perl bidi script/library just for grins (to better
understand the Unicode Bidi spec) and might do that when time allows.

> /* 0x649 */  { FALSE, 0xFEEF, 0xFBE8, 0xFBE9, 0xFEF0},

Line above should be,

 /* 0x649 */  { FALSE, 0xFEEF, FALSE, FALSE, 0xFEF0},