Quran data (translations)

Salam.  I'm not sure this is a 'developer' question, but since this
topic was posted on in this forum before I thought I'd continue here
(not sure that 'general' would have been any more appropriate either).

I had posted a question to ask about which translations we could and
should use within the Quran project and received a rather vague answer,

  http://www.islam-online.net/fatwaapplication/english/fatwatoken.asp

and then enter 'KTR4MR' as the Reference Number.

I will be contacting "King Fahd Holy Quran Complex" (via the email
noted) as they also seem to have translations on their site as well.

  http://www.qurancomplex.org

It would really be best if a couple of other people contacted other
accredited associations and groups (Al-Azhar, etc) with regards to
this topic as it seems vital to the project (right, M.Yousif ? :-)

Any takers ??

Comments/Suggestions/Thoughts...