[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Please, check these bugs in kde so I can report them.
- To: bayazidi at arabeyes dot org, developer at arabeyes dot org, general at arabeyes dot org
- Subject: Please, check these bugs in kde so I can report them.
- From: Munzir Taha <munzirtaha at myrealbox dot com>
- Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 05:55:52 +0300
- Organization: New Horizons
- User-agent: KMail/1.4.3
In kate and kwrite if you write any arabic text, Edit -> Find -> (any
letter/word) will find the letter/word correctly but will change the order of
Another bug in kate and kwrite is that diacritics will not come in their right place. If you write any diacritic, it will appear at the next letter.
My KDE is 3.0.3 so please confirm it in 3.1.1 and tell me whether I need to report them or they are already reported.
Telecommunications and Electronics Engineer,
Certified Internet Webmaster, (CIW),
Microsoft Office User Specialist, (MOUS),
New Horizons Computer Learning Centers,
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia