Re: [emacs-bidi] Re: emacs-bidi - funtional/ready, now what ?

> Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2003 16:15:06 +0900 (JST)
> From: Kenichi Handa <handa at m17n dot org>
>
> Please visit this page:
>     http://mail.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-devel/
> and search string "bidi".  Then, you'll find, for instance,
> this page:
>     http://mail.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-devel/2001-07/msg00042.html
>
> You'll see the flow of discussions by reading previous or
> next mails on the same thread.

Thank you for this pointer, Handa-san.  Yes, this discussion is a
useful starting point to learn about the issues.

Additional discussions were held on the emacs-bidi mailing list, so
its archives (circa 2001) are also a useful reading.

> If I can get a budget of, at least, 40,000 USD, I can
> persuade our boss that I spend my time on it as a side job.
> :-)

Same here.