[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: What's the last address of the cvs repository?
- To: Development Discussions <developer at arabeyes dot org>
- Subject: Re: What's the last address of the cvs repository?
- From: elzubeir at arabeyes dot org (Mohammed Elzubeir)
- Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2003 22:19:53 -0700
- User-agent: Mutt/1.5.4i
On Sat, Jun 28, 2003 at 06:00:59PM +0300, Munzir Taha Obeid wrote:
> [munzir at localhost cvs]$ export
> CVSROOT=:pserver:obeid at cvs dot arabeyes dot org:/home/arabeyes/cvs
> [munzir at localhost cvs]$ cvs login
> Logging in to :pserver:obeid at cvs dot arabeyes dot org:2401/srv/cvs
> CVS password:
> /srv/cvs: no such repository
As you can see from the above.. despite what you have set in your
environment variable (CVSROOT), the cvs client will go with the CVS/Root
entry. So if you are inside your working copy of the cvs, it will ignore
your environment variable.
You have 2 options:
1. Change the CVSROOT entries in your CVS/ subdirectories in your local
working copy and simply do a cvs update.
2. Check out a fresh copy of CVS.