[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: What's the last address of the cvs repository?
- To: Development Discussions <developer at arabeyes dot org>
- Subject: Re: What's the last address of the cvs repository?
- From: Munzir Taha Obeid <munzirtaha at myrealbox dot com>
- Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2003 18:25:54 +0300
- Organization: New Horizons CLC
- User-agent: KMail/1.5
On Saturday 28 June 2003 6:00 pm, Munzir Taha Obeid wrote:
> [munzir at localhost cvs]$ export
> CVSROOT=:pserver:obeid at cvs dot arabeyes dot org:/home/arabeyes/cvs
> [munzir at localhost cvs]$ cvs login
> Logging in to :pserver:obeid at cvs dot arabeyes dot org:2401/srv/cvs
> CVS password:
> /srv/cvs: no such repository
> May be I have forgotton how to cvs, execuse me!
I changed the entry in the 3 files called Root in my cvs directory and now
it's solved. But what is the correct method?
__/ __/ _/ _/ _/
_/ _\ _/ _\ _/
_/ \ / _\ unzir _/ aha
Linux Registered User #279362 at http://counter.li.org
CIW, ICDL, MOUS.
New Horizons CLC