[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Fwd: [Bug 1225] Environment \end tag causes problems
- To: Development Discussions <developer at arabeyes dot org>
- Subject: Re: Fwd: [Bug 1225] Environment \end tag causes problems
- From: Nadim Shaikli <shaikli at yahoo dot com>
- Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 13:12:41 -0700 (PDT)
--- Munzir Taha Obeid <munzirtaha at myrealbox dot com> wrote:
> I know Arabeyes developers are very busy but I think it won't take an hour
> time to figure out how to correct this nasty error. I did my best in the
> resoultion. Nadim, you have finished patching vim and now you are idle of
> work so I suggest you take this ;-)
> ---------- Forwarded Message ----------
> Subject: [Bug 1225] Environment \end tag causes problems
> Date: Sunday 22 June 2003 1:33 am
> From: bugzilla-daemon at lyx dot org
> To: munzirtaha at myrealbox dot com
heheeh - Munzir, I voted for your bug (under an alias - freeeeeedom :-).
As for me hacking on this, a couple of notes,
1. I don't use Lyx and its not something that interests me at
the time-being; sorry...
2. I have a number of other things on my plate.
3. Keep doing what you are doing - which translates to,
a. Being very responsive on the lyx bug page
b. Post to the lyx mailing-lists (if any) asking for help not
in general terms (ie. "help me"), but in getting details about
how the code functions.
c. Start looking at the code yourself in hopes of seeing how
things are treated. Copy off the current code into a golden
directory and hack on a different directory.
Sorry - maybe there are others (Lyx Users ?) that can help with this
seemingly simple problem. Anyone ?
Do you Yahoo!?
SBC Yahoo! DSL - Now only $29.95 per month!