RE: no xml quran problems -- bug in libquran's read function or expat

Salam Ahmed,

Thanks for keeping on :-)
I will check it next week. This week too busy with school :-(
I see you're using version 0.21 which is more than a half year old.
Download the last version from the CVS and check if the error still
appear there.
Developer cvs access for the Quran project is not needed. If you have
some suggestion about changes in the code or you have created some
changes that you want to be submitted, just tell me and I will submit
them to the CVS.

Maher