Re: FreeHijri

From: Roozbeh Pournader
Subject: Re: FreeHijri
Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2003 19:05:16 +0430 (IRST)

I will try to write guidelines for the human parts of the job as soon as
we got there. But I guess we should start with the technical part. So, you
have no objections to the technicalities?

No, no objections for now. The technical details seem reasonable to me. I suppose that the technical and human parts can even be done in parallal.

> So I'll be very happy to give my 'astronomical advice' :-))

Actually "Astronomical Computations advice"...

OK. I'll try to do my best.

Youcef.

MSN Search, le moteur de recherche qui pense comme vous ! http://search.msn.fr/worldwide.asp