Re: The Red Hat Project?

On Sun, Jul 27, 2003 at 04:17:26PM +0300, Muhammad Alkarouri wrote:
> For Red Hat, I mean the ability to read/write Arabic in a suitable way,
> at least for a start. Translation will come later..

Salam Muhammad,

I think it is great that you would like to look into this seriously. I
am not aware of anyone who is already working on getting RH to properly
acknowledge Arabic in its stock distributions and would highly recommend
that you take the lead on it.

We would be more than happy to set you up with the project page,
resources, etc. However, please do clearly idenfity the issues that you
wish to tackle and define the goals and objectives coincisely. Then, we
can get started on the right track.

Regards,
Mohammed Elzubeir