Re: libquran, a release?

I always forget to change the from field envelope.
Sorry for moderators *-)

> to compile libquran successfully using mingw but failed to build
> testquran.exe because lack of some libraries)
 hmm, maybe it's OSS?
 As speex and expat have windows ports AFAIK.

no. ogg, speex and expat has been peacefully installed in my xp and
oss specific code has been #if 0' ed.
the problem was some invalid reference to string functions (strndup, etc)
I'll take a look of them next weekend

After that, I guess, we can make a release.

sure

And, yeah, please commit it if you have no objections.

commited

--
Mohammad DAMT <mdamt at bisnisweb dot com>