Re: katoob is marvelleous but ...

On Thu, Jul 03, 2003 at 08:10:22AM +0300, Munzir Taha Obeid wrote:
> On Wednesday 02 July 2003 6:30 pm, Mohammed Sameer wrote:
> > I've dragged a file from Nautilus and dropped it on katoob and it worked
> > fine.
> > What "others" are you talking about ? maybe i can have a look.
> I am using Mandrake 9.1 In my KDE Desktop if I dragged a file (any file that's
> made by katoob or any other program) from anywhere (Desktop,
> any folder, from konqueror, whatever) I could't open it with katoob!!!

hmmm, It doesn't work with KDE apps. Maybe they require *special*
handling
I'll try and see.

> > > 16. Ctrl+P is a shortcut for Print and Preferences!!!
> >
> > What do you suggest for each ?
> Ctrl+P for Print with P underlined so it can be accessed by alt-f-p.
> Preferences with the "e" underlined and no shortcut as in your loving, gedit.

Done.

> 18. Edit -> Preferences -> Interface -> Show the Main Toolbar (instead of
> toolbar ;). Also, Show the *E*xtended *T*oolbar, *S*tatusbar with capital
> letters. Correct this everywhere else for consistency and to let me sleep a
> little ;)
Done.

> 19. run this command
> $ grep mispell ./*
> in the src directory to see how many times this word mispell appear in the
same in gedit. It's mispelled!

> files, though hidden but you fix bugs very quickly that I want to get you
> busy doing something that may cause a break elsewhere so I could take a rest
> ;)

I have nothing to do these days, No job, No study and i don't have any
projects in my mind.

Sweet dreams.

BTW: I tried to test the crash handler but i couldn't, Thanks to your
bug reports :-)

--
-- Katoob Main Developer