[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: katoob is marvelleous but ...
- To: Mohammed Sameer <uniball at gmx dot net>, Development Discussions <developer at arabeyes dot org>
- Subject: Re: katoob is marvelleous but ...
- From: Munzir Taha Obeid <munzirtaha at myrealbox dot com>
- Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2003 08:10:22 +0300
- Organization: New Horizons CLC
- User-agent: KMail/1.5
On Wednesday 02 July 2003 6:30 pm, Mohammed Sameer wrote:
> I've dragged a file from Nautilus and dropped it on katoob and it worked
> What "others" are you talking about ? maybe i can have a look.
I am using Mandrake 9.1 In my KDE Desktop if I dragged a file (any file that's
made by katoob or any other program) from anywhere (Desktop,
any folder, from konqueror, whatever) I could't open it with katoob!!!
> > 16. Ctrl+P is a shortcut for Print and Preferences!!!
> What do you suggest for each ?
Ctrl+P for Print with P underlined so it can be accessed by alt-f-p.
Preferences with the "e" underlined and no shortcut as in your loving, gedit.
18. Edit -> Preferences -> Interface -> Show the Main Toolbar (instead of
toolbar ;). Also, Show the *E*xtended *T*oolbar, *S*tatusbar with capital
letters. Correct this everywhere else for consistency and to let me sleep a
19. run this command
$ grep mispell ./*
in the src directory to see how many times this word mispell appear in the
files, though hidden but you fix bugs very quickly that I want to get you
busy doing something that may cause a break elsewhere so I could take a rest
__/ __/ _/ _/ _/
_/ _\ _/ _\ _/
_/ \ / _\ unzir _/ aha
Linux Registered User #279362 at http://counter.li.org
CIW, ICDL, MOUS.
New Horizons CLC