Re: Can someone please help Ahmed with this problem?

Hi all,

Well I am using Linux (fresh installation of Redhat8). Actually the error is on google (but the solution isn't).

You seem to be using a ready made ./configure script. Hope you can help. I know I should be sending configure.log but now I am on Windows.
May be I will use cvs and skip this "make" thing all together?!

At 06:43 PM 1/31/2003, you wrote:

Once upon a time Maher Ben Moussa wrote @ Fri, 31 Jan 2003 16:23:53 +0100

> Can someone please help Ahmed with this problem?
> I'm not a linux expert and I donno where to find the library CPosix
> Maher

Well, If i can get my hands on the configure.log maybe i can ;)
are you using linux or solaris ??

- --
- -- Katoob Main Developer
Linux registered user # 224950
ICQ # 58475622
FIRST  make  it  run, THEN make it run fast "Brian Kernighan".
Version: GnuPG v1.2.0 (GNU/Linux)

Developer mailing list
Developer at arabeyes dot org