[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Can someone please help Ahmed with this problem?
- To: developer at arabeyes dot org
- Subject: Re: Can someone please help Ahmed with this problem?
- From: Walid Shaari <shaari at arabeyes dot org>
- Date: 31 Jan 2003 15:57:22 +0000
- Organization: www.arabeyes.org
On Fri, 2003-01-31 at 15:23, Maher Ben Moussa wrote:
> Can someone please help Ahmed with this problem?
> I'm not a linux expert and I donno where to find the library CPosix
Its the cposix Lib as you say, he might be trying to find lcposix, where
l stands for linking!!!
Why not just link against libc?
is he using a linux distro? which one, and which platform?