Re: How about a new arabic TEX

Dear Faycal,

There's already something named ArabTeX for some years.  After
all, there is the Omega (The Unicode-based TeX) which supports
Arabic pretty well too.  Here's a case study:

http://tex.loria.fr/moteurs/arabic97.pdf

There are also other engines capable of setting Arabic type in
TeX, like FarsiTeX (http://www.farsitex.org/).

Yours,
behdad