Re: a very suitable font for quran

Assalamou Alaikom,
I found some really excellent fonts that can be downloaded from www.motken.com
but I'm not sure about the license (although you can download them for free). One
of these fonts is called Othmani and it's really excellent almost like the one I wanted
to create. Only one problem with this font is that when you add any Hamza-3ala-Korsi
it comes below the line instead of above it!! Anyway, maybe you can give it a try.

Ossama

Mohamed Aser wrote:

asslamo 3likom

I suggest to use this font for qtquran and gnomequran instead of M$ tahoma, it looks very closer to the 3othmany font
look at this screen shot http://mohasr.haydarlinux.org/qtquran2.png
the font is "kacst quran" which came with kacst font set http://www.linux.org.sa/download/KacstArabicFonts.tar.gz
the bad thing is it is ugly for English letters :(