Re: a very suitable font for quran

Brother Yousif,
I really apologize and I'm ashame I didn't continue what I started.
It's just that I'm stuck in teaching and have to teach new courses
and I'm preparing all the time.
I'll do my best to upload the picture files as I have them scanned.
It's only this week that I'm gonna be really busy, but InShaAllah,
next week I'm gonna make a greate update specially to the audio
files and the font.
If anyone know about an easy way to create it please tell me. Anyway,
I'll be uploading the files to some place and inform you.

Sorry again.
Ossama Khayat