Re: Quraan

> 3- How can I help?
- Check libquran/gnomequran/qtquran sources and see what you can do
  for it or even start another client for libquran using a different set of
  widgets

Well I downloaded the sources, but couldn't find the required libraries (speex & xpat). Could someone please send them to me (and any other lib required by GnomeQuraan), or better yet upload them to SourceForge (required_libs.tgz).

Also, although I am very interested in this project, I cannot guarantee a lot of development time as I am currently very busy with my real life job. However, how finished is the GnomeQuraan? Who assigns tasks? How can I know what to do?
Is there a road map?